What is HypnoBirthing?
HypnoBirthing(®) is a much as philosophy as it is a technique. It is a rewarding, relaxing, stress-free method of birthing that is based on the belief that all babies should come into the world in an atmosphere of gentility, calm and joy. When a mother is properly prepared for birthing physically, mentally, and spiritually, she can experience that sort of joy, birthing her baby in an easier, more comfortable, and often, even pain-free, manner. Through a well-thought program of deep relaxation, self-hypnosis, special breathing techniques, visualization, affirmations, and education, HypnoBirthing(®) returns to a woman the art of birthing in a way that allows her to summon her natural birthing instincts and to birth her baby in safety and with ease.
HypnoBirthing(®) is a based on the belief that severe discomfort does not need to be a natural accompaniment of birthing when a woman is properly prepared and trusts her birthing body.
The HypnoBirthing(®) Advantages:
- Eliminates the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome before, during and after birthing.
- Reduces, often eliminates, the need for chemical anesthesia, episiotomy, and other interventions.
- Lessens fatigue during labor, leaving the mother fresh, awake, and energized as she brings her baby in to the world.
- Shortens the thinning and opening phase of labor by hours and allows the birthing mother to utilize the natural pulsations of her body to breath her baby down to the crowning stage, rather than pushing for a long, exhausting period. Reduced risk of pelvic floor damage.
- Brings the mother, the baby, and the birthing companion together in a wonderful prenatal, and postnatal bonding experience.
- The birthing companion is an integral part of the birthing, not an onlooker.
- Special breathing almost entirely eliminates postnatal discomfort and “baby blues”
- Babies are better adjusted and happier, resulting better eating and sleeping routine.
- Mother don’t run the risk of hyperventilating from shallow breathing.
- Birthing is returned to the safe, beautiful, peaceful experience that Nature intended.
Find out more about our HypnoBirthing courses today. Call 021-160-3337.